You need to place 1 purchase of any amount (melts, aroma beads, etc) every 3 months to remain an active CSC Consultant. Failure to meet quota will cause your CSC Consultant account to go inactive after the seventh day of not meeting quota. Example, if your quota is due to be met by August first, you have until August seventh to submit a ticket to pay your one purchase and reinstate your CSC Consultant account. If you do not send in an email to reinstate your account with your one purchase, your downline will roll up to your upline sponsor.
Articles in this section
- Can I add my social media links to my consultant store?
- Can I change my store URL?
- Can I sell specific products while removing others from my store?
- CSC Consultants Facebook Group
- Do I have to enter my SSN for the W9?
- Do I need to collect sales tax from my customers?
- Do we use essential oils or fragrance oils?
- Do you have catalogs and order forms?
- Does my e-store come with a kit?
- How do I become a consultant?